Thursday, November 7, 2013

#TBT: WHITNEY HOUSTON'S "I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY"

Hey, Hey, Hey! A friend of mine, Shinelle Graves, has an awesome theater arts after school program, The Ellnish Art Alliance Presents The Parkside Evans Musical Theater Program. They put on 3 productions a year. I have been working with these awesome kids as a costume designer for their productions. Last week, they had their annual fundraiser, Hollywood Junior Night, where the kids dressed up as celebrities and performed for their family and friends. I had to get a piece of the action! I decided to channel Whitney Houston straight out of the eighties with my favorite visual from her, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody." Here are few takes from the video that inspired my look.




And here is a picture of me from Hollywood Junior Night last week! LOL Fun times.



Love you more than Reese's Pieces! SMOOCHES XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Aww how fun! Cute outfit girlie :)
    RIP Whitney.

    ReplyDelete

Do Share ;)